Prostate massager: How to use it properly to avoid any Unpleasant Event
The prostate massager is used both for the treatment and prevention of diseases of the prostate gland and for increasing sexual pleasure and achieving orgasm. More information about the benefits of prostate massage can be found in this article.
Is prostate massage useful?
In the presence of diseases of the urinary-genital system, especially in an acute form, we do not recommend the use of prostate massagers. In this case, you need to see a doctor and follow his appointments. Sex experts recommendations are designed for a prostate massager to prevent, improve erection and sexual satisfaction.
What is a prostate massager?
Toys for prostate massage, like the one being sold in http://loveplugs.co, have a special isogenies form, corresponding to the male structure. The tip of the tumbler is usually slightly tapered, for easy and comfortable insertion. Further, the massager has a thickening; it is this part that will stimulate the prostate. The other end of the device usually has a safety limiter and often additional relief protrusions for external stimulation of the anus and perineum. Stimulators with vibration are very useful.
How to prepare for a massage of the prostate
- Clean your massager with antibacterial soap or a special bactericide for sex toys. For safety reasons, we recommend using a massager with a condom.
- Hygienic procedures. Start with an anal shower, the purpose of which is to clean the anal passage. Then, sex experts recommend taking a relaxing bath. So you will be confident in the crystal purity of your anus and achieve a pleasant psychological mood.
- Have a special anal lubricant compatible with the material of your toy. If your massager is made of silicone, TPR, TPE- you will use oil only on a water basis.
How to find the prostate?
The prostate is located in the centre of the male pelvis, between the bladder and rectum. The posterior wall of the prostate can be probed through the rectum, at a distance of 5-8 cm (2-3 phalanges of the finger) from the anus, on the side facing the navel.
To proceed with prostate massage:
- Apply the lubricant to the anus and the massager.
- Take a comfortable position for you. The poses recommended for massage are as follows:
- On the side, bending and pulling one leg to the chest;
- On the back, twisting and pulling both legs to the chest, you can put a small cushion under your waist;
- Squatting, crouching over the massager;
- The knee-elbow position, if you do message, you will be your partner.
- Accurately and gradually enter the toy into the anus, while the bent tip of the massager should be directed towards the navel. Focus on the comfort of your senses; you should not experience severe pain.
- When you enter the toy, move it neatly inside to probe the prostate and get a feel for it. Try to find in this way a special erogenous zone, the P-point, the stimulation of which leads to orgasm. When you get to it, you will immediately understand it by “other” sensations. Not necessarily this will immediately be a pleasure, just “another.”
- Start with light and precise movements with a massage machine. If your senses are comfortable and pleasant, you can increase the intensity of changes and vibration as much as you want.
Start by heating. The anus and perineum, where the outer side of the prostate is located, are susceptible to male erogenous zones. Having started massage of the prostate with stimulation of these zones, independent or with the help of a partner, you will reach the right mood, get excited and get more pleasure from the message.
If you want to experience an orgasm of the prostate, do not masturbate during the massage. Orgasm of the prostate occurs without ejaculation. During the massage, you will be excited and will have a desire to masturbate. If you do this, you will undoubtedly experience a brighter and stronger orgasm, and it will be prudent. However, then you cannot experience the orgasm of the prostate.
After orgasm of the prostate, you can achieve a normal orgasm with ejaculation from the stimulation of the penis.
It is not a secret that the inflammatory processes in the prostate gland are eliminated only by complex therapy. Usually, the doctor prescribes a course of antibacterial drugs, physiotherapy, and curative gymnastics. Massage is also included in the treatment complex, but patients often ignore procedures, replacing them with physiotherapy and recipes of traditional medicine.
What is the reason for this rejection? The fact that the prostate gland is an internal organ of the pelvis, respectively, massage implies rectal penetration. Many patients consider this unacceptable, so they try to sabotage the procedure with all their strength. Meanwhile, direct message of the problem organ helps to achieve such results:
- Acceleration of blood microcirculation, respectively, the effect of drugs will be reinforced many times.
- Removal of oedema, which allows you to avoid painful sensations when urinating.
- Improving the secretion of the gland, which helps prevent the development of chronic prostatitis
Increase sexual desire and enhance potency.
Usually, massage is performed in a clinical setting by a nurse. For entirely understandable reasons, patients feel shy of such direct contact, respectively; they miss their chance to speed up recovery. A massager from prostatitis is an excellent alternative to manual procedure. The patient can use the stimulant at home, away from unnecessary eyes, hiding from his associates his delicate disease.
A massager for the treatment of prostatitis is not a panacea, and its use is not always justified. Therefore, before buying is better to consult with your doctor. This is necessary to make sure that unpleasant symptoms are associated with the gland and not another disease of the genitourinary system. Even with the confirmation of the diagnosis, you should use the prostate massage gently. Massage procedures are strictly prohibited in the following cases:
- Any acute conditions, including exacerbation of the disease.
- The transition of prostatitis to adenoma is malignant formation.
- Haemorrhoid diseases in the stage of exacerbation.
- Stone formation in the prostate gland.
- Complication of the inflammatory process with other diseases.
Only after making sure that there are no contradictions to the use of the stimulant, you can go to a specialised store. However, another problem awaits here: the massagers are represented by a reasonably wide range and differ not only in price but also in the principle of action.